If you are planning to have a lazy weekend where you just want to gorge on some scrumptious food and stay tucked in your warm cozy blanket, then there is nothing better than having some dark chocolate with some caramel and oreo. Sounds yummm right? And all you need is 5 ingredients. Yes! Only 5 ingredients. This is one of the easiest, tastiest and the most hard to resist dessert ever. Make it the night before, let it sit overnight in the fridge and enjoy its chocolate richness on your Sunday morning.
- Chocolate chips: 350 gms
- Brown sugar: 2/3 cup.
- Oreos: 36 whole oreos
- Butter: 1 cup.
- heavy whipping cream: 1¼ cup
- salt: a pinch
- Take the oreos in a ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin or blend it in a blender.
- Add the crushed oreos in melted butter until evenly combined.
- Pour the mixture into a pie pan and press it to the bottom to make the crust of the pie and refrigerate it till its set.
- In another pan, melt remaining butter and brown sugar and bring it to boil.
- Remove from heat and slowly whisk in ¼ cup of whipping cream until the mixture is smooth. Cool it for 15 minutes.
- Now pour this caramel mixture onto the oreo crust in the pie pan and keep it in the freezer for 30-45 minutes until it is chilled and set.
- In another sauce pan, add chocolate chips to a warm whipped cream and mix until you get a smooth chocolate consistency.
- Pour the chocolate over caramel and freeze it again for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle some sea salt over it your slice and enjoy the heavenly delight.